Summer Internship In Web Design

Hello, My Name is Parimal. I have completed my first internship in Web Design at Msquare Technologies. It was amazing experience in first internship and get chance to Work with MSquare as an intern in web design. Duration of this internship was 4 June 2021 to 12 July 2021.In this internship I have work on web designing of Corporate Website. I have Completed the two project.




At the beginning of the Internship, I learned about Different types of Website Structures. Research about UI-UX Design and its application. Research about UI-UX Design and its application.  learned about web designing and learned about Figma Tool for designing. Analysis of corporate website and design theme.


As per the first task, It is about the single page corporate website design which contain difference sections. This task is as group work. With my group partner Darshan and pragnesh we completed in 1 week. We implemented all sections with fully responsive and try to done better ui-ux. Here I have attached the link of this task you can visit it.

Here is the link of project: https://parimaltank.github.io/Corporate-Website/

a new project which was the Multipurpose Corporate website. which was only assigned to me. So I research and design the Multipage Corporate website.


The project's  different Section which are :

  • Navbar Section
  • Service Section
  • About  Section
  • Blog Page
  • Contact Section

The Navbar section contains a company logo and different sections are there. The Service section contains all the services of the company. The about page contains the details about company. The team section contains the details about company team. The Blog page has different blogs which company has posted in it. and also i puted a search bar in that we can search various topics blog. and right side of blog, Blog Categories are there. The last Contact page has details about call, location, contact form and newsletter section. 

My Project Link: https://parimaltank.github.io/Innovation-Agency-Website/


So this is all about my internship Project. It was great experience and i learnt a lot of skills. and also getting a industry experience.


Post a Comment

0 Comments